Below are local notices. If you have something you would like to be added to the page please email email@example.com
North Lincolnshire Council
NOTICE OF ELECTION
Election of Members of Parliament
For the under mentioned Constituencies
To be held on
Thursday, 12th December 2019
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT
- Elections are to be held for Members of Parliament for the under mentioned Constituencies
- The number of Members of Parliament to be elected is:
|Brigg & Goole 1||Scunthorpe 1|
- Nomination papers may be obtained, during normal office hours, from the Acting Returning Officer at the address shown below.
- Completed nomination papers must be delivered to the Acting Returning Officer at the offices of North Lincolnshire Council, at the address shown below, on any day after the date of this notice, during normal office hours but before 4 pm on Thursday, 14 November 2019.
- If the election is contested, the poll will take place on Thursday, 12 December 2019 between the hours of 7:00am and 10:00pm
- Electors should take note that the deadline for new applications to vote by post or to change existing postal or proxy arrangements e.g. cancellation or re-direction etc must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at the address shown below by 5pm on Tuesday, 26th November 2019 if they are to be effective for this election.
- New applications to vote by proxy must be received by the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Wednesday, 4 December 2019.
- The deadline for new applications to be received by the Electoral Registration Officer to vote by proxy on grounds of occupation, service or employment or a medical condition, illness or disability arising after 5pm on Wednesday, 4 December 2019 is not later than 5pm on Thursday, 12th December 2019
North Lincolnshire Council
Election of a Member of Parliament
Brigg & Goole Constituency
STATEMENT OF PERSONS NOMINATED
AND NOTICE OF POLL
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT:
The following persons have been and stand validly nominated:
|SURNAME||OTHER NAMES||HOME ADDRESS||DESCRIPTION (if any)||NAMES OF THE PROPOSER (P), SECONDER (S) AND THE PERSONS WHO SIGNED THE NOMINATION PAPER|
|Baker||Jo||(address in Brigg and Goole Constituency)||Green Party Candidate||John Bateman(P), Ann Hindley(S), Alan Robinson, Janet Clark, Christopher Spencer, Elizabeth M Welch, Paul Coath, Jennifer Coath, Joy Buckley, Katie E Graham|
|Dobbie||David Paul||62 Theaker Avenue, Gainsborough, Lincs., DN21 1RH||Liberal Democrats||Peter McKenzie-Brown(P), Victoria McGuire(S), Steven Knill, William Dransfield, Christopher E Stockdale, David Dransfield, Eleanor Stockdale, Janet Thorpe, Emma Beecroft, Beatrice Bebbington|
|Khan||Majid||22 Castell Crescent, Cantley, Doncaster, DN4 6LG||Labour Party||Neil Carbutt(P), Sarah Ahearn(S), Lucy Watson, Neil S Barker, Christopher C Green, Mark Fahy, Jane Blackledge, Trevor Younger, Andrew Briscoe, John Jones|
|Percy||Andrew Theakstone||(address in Brigg and Goole Constituency)||The Conservative Party Candidate||Josephine Head(P), Caroline Anne Fox(S), Elizabeth Sargeantson, Kerry Theaker, Sean Wood, Thomas Bramham, Anne Handley, David Hudson, Mark Penn, Shirley Marshall Stephen P Smith, Ralph Ogg, John C Dyson, Zonia R Foster, Dennis E Foster, Vivienne M Jackson, Gordon Jackson, Jane Kitching, Elizabeth Anne Holden, Penelope A Pringle Graeme J Clayton, Julie D Reed, Jane Parker, David J Rose, Carl G Sherwood, Elaine Marper, Jacqueline Thomas, Nigel J Sherwood, Alan Jackson, Sandra J Sherwood|
A POLL for the above election will be held on Thursday, 12th December 2019 between the hours of 7:00am and 10:00pm. The number to be elected is ONE.
North Lincs Council has provided us with important information about Flu and Shingles through the winter period. Click the download button for the posterDownload
Upcoming North Lincolnshire Council Meetings – December 2019
|Monday 9||Children and Young People Scrutiny Panel||Church Square House||2pm|
|Tuesday 17||Health and Wellbeing Board||Church Square House||9.30am|
|Tuesday 17||Places Scrutiny Panel||Church Square House||11am|
|Tuesday 17||Governance Scrutiny Panel||Church Square House||2pm|
|Wednesday 18||Planning Committee||Church Square House||2pm|
Please note that occasionally meeting arrangements may have to change. Please check the North Lincolnshire Council website for up to date information. https://www.northlincs.gov.uk/your-council/about-your-council/council-committees/forthcoming-meetings
A list of council meetings are on display at: Scunthorpe Central, Carlton Street; and all branch and mobile libraries. Council Offices, The Angel, Brigg and Civic Centre, Ashby Road, Scunthorpe; Local Links – Barton and District Office, Brigg and District Office, Scunthorpe and District Office, Crowle and District Office, Epworth and District Office, Winterton and District Office.